(Tarleton & Rural District Schools)
Here at TCP, we believe that through collaboratively working with other schools, we can strengthen what we do and the outcomes for our children. We are proud to be part of the TARDIS cluster which stands for Tarleton and District Schools. The cluster works together to improve educational outcomes for local children in a variety of ways which includes:
- Events for pupils
- Joint training for teachers and other staff
- Focusing on local issues together
- Sharing good practice
We look forward to working with our partner schools again this year!
Endeavour Learning TSA
(Teaching School Alliance)
TARDiS Primary Schools are strategic partners and key drivers of the Primary arm of Endeavour Learning TSA.
The overall aims of Endeavour Learning TSA are to provide:
- A world class education for all our students, regardless of ability or background, which builds resilience, confidence and drive, in an ever changing world.
- A workforce of the highest calibre, with a winning combination of teamwork, skill, experience, passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- A relentless focus on individual and collective improvement and personal and professional development, in an ethos of high expectations and personal ambition.
- The moral imperative to ensure that no child is left behind and no individual is overlooked in their uniqueness and distinctive potential.
- A nurturing environment, where everyone feels safe and valued and where we get the balance right between encouragement and support and stretch and challenge, so that all of us can aim high and work together to make those aspirations a reality.
- A genuine commitment to foster partnerships, across our family of schools, with our parents, other strategic partners and our wider communities.
- The expertise to efficiently and effectively deploy and maximise our resources across the MAT and our wider networks and partnerships.