We currently have 2 vacancies in our Welfare Team. This will be from September 2020 and for 5 hours per week, 12.15pm to 1.15pm each day. You will be joining a team who ensure that lunchtimes are an enjoyable and safe experience for our children. The successful candidate will...
- supervise the children in the dining room whilst they are eating their lunch and encourage healthy eating
- model and demonstrate play activities for the children and lead structured play
- promote positive play and encourage peer playgroups
- monitor behaviour at lunchtime in accordance with our behaviour policy
- carry out first aid when necessary
- develop positive relationships with both adults and children
For more information please contact Mrs Jones in the school office (01772 812547) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the link below for an application form and job description.
Closing Date: 9.00am Thursday 16th July 2020
Interview date: Friday morning 17th July 2020